You updated from Vault 2010 Workgroup/Collaboration/Professional to Vault 2011 Workgroup/Collaboration/Professional.
Issue: You wonder how you can migrate your Inventor files which are controlled using Vault's Document Revision feature and who's State is Released.
Hint: Usually there is no need to migrate the files because Vault has a zero migration impact. It means you don´t need to migrate them via task scheduler.
However, if you decide to migrate the files via task scheduler though the recommended way to do this is as follows:
- Make sure that you are using the state "quick change" in your lifecycle (or add a new status)
- Check your existing files (via Vault search) and make sure that there are no files in state "Quick Change"
- Change all files in state "Released" to state "quick change"
- run the migration through task scheduler
- After the successul migration change the status of the files in "quick change" back to Released.